- Male character: I won't tell her why, but i will leave her for her own good to protect her/i will keep important infos from her/im going to save her or sacrifice myself without her knowledge because she can't handle the truth/the villain said he'll kill her if i say anything/that other man is the right man for her but she doesn't know it/I am dramatic/she is too good for me or something/a dream told me/INEXPLICABLE MALE FEELS
- Female Character: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS
- Male character: I cannot say, little girl. It is for your own good.
- Plot: *gets all kinds of fucked up* *stuff happens that could have easily been prevented if male character explained*
- Female character: *finds out shit* *stuff gets resolved after much unneeded strife* WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS EARLIER?
- Male character: IT WAS THE ONLY WAY OKKKK
stuff I like + some of my photos